Saturday, January 5, 2008

Chiffon #11




noo copyingg
Daisy by Marc Jacobs
its my work...not yours
Another Dasiy by Marc Jacobs post....I love it so much! I was in Sephora recently and saw that they had the ring, body butter, shower gel, body lotion and perfume and I was sorely tempted to buy the ring, but I had to get a giftcard for a christmas present instead. The ring is filled with 0.02 oz of solid Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume and everytime you open it, some of the scent fills your nose with happiness. You don't even have to wear the solid perfume if you are just happy smelling it like my friend S****. Otherwise, you can take some of the solid perfume out and put it on your wrists and the back of your ears. The body butter is 4.9 ounces and is an indulgence that makes your skin beautiful. It leaves skin silky-smooth and radiant. The shower gel is 5.1 ounces and creates a soothing, rich lather. It cleans the skin while also leaving you smelling like Daisy. The body lotion is 5.1 ounces and moisterizes your skin while also, leaving it smelling like dasiy. And of course.....the perfume! You can buy it in a 1.7 ounce jar or a 3.4 ounce jar. The container is beautiful and has dasiys at the top of it, while of course saying Dasiy by Marc Jacobs on it. The only downside to this fagrance is that it doesnt last for more than an hour or so. A trick is to take a small container (a perfume sampeler..etc) and fill it with Daisy and carry it with you so you can reapply.
qwertuiop
II hope my post has inspired you to go out and smell Daisy!
xoxo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Daisy! It smells so nice. I'm still working on my bottle of Blush, though...

Anonymous said...

oh man, the ring sounds really neat! are the rings exclusively at Sephora? I have seen them or heard of them anywhere...

Linda said...

Oh, that looks delightful! I have to get it. :]

jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn said...

Ah, not to be a bitch but I did not intend to ask to link up.(thats why I deleted the comment) I am sorry. But thanks anyways!

jenn said...

I had left a comment, but then I delted it. I meant to only comment about the Daisy. I was on a couple blogs at once and wasn't carefully paying attention to what I was doing, I sorry about the mix up! PS. You have a nice blog!

We Bite The Sharks said...

perfection in a post!

I love MJ's Daisy...I am still tryin to break my addiction to Ralph Lauren Hot! haha.

Great post.

-Emmy

Andy said...

i love daisy perfume! its smells really good! :) i love the pictures they took for this perfume, they're amazing.