Monday, January 7, 2008

Lace # 12

my name is: AVA.
no copyingggggggggggggggggggg
Favorite color: Jewel tones for winter. Yellow for spring. But it honestly depends on my mood.
mineeeeee
Favorite Spring Collection: Balenciaga1 It was just really new. and fresh. I loved the knee high sandals and the great florals!
not yourss
Most timeless peice of clothing: A great pair of dark wash straight leg jeans. They are always flattering and go with almost anything, And maybe a great oversized cashmere cardigan. You can really wear caridgans year round.
go awayyyyyyyyy
Favorite perice of clothing you own: This great vintage 60's children's minidress, its just really fun. I get weird looks whenever i wear it somewhere, but i could really care less.
bye!!!!!!!!!!
Veiws on Hollicrombie and Uggs: Of course i don't like it. But i have just learned to let people wear what they want to wear. A lot of girls eventually get over it.
stop copying me!
Favorite Designer: Chanel by far. I know they go through up and downs (like the logo headbands. and the all denim collections) But a lot of the pieces are just so classic and beautifully made.
no plagerizing allowed on this blog
Favorite Stores: Vintage stores! I just love wearing time period pieces. And since i live in LA theres plenty of vintage stores. Like most Teenvogue girls, i love my AA and UO. I also really like Barneys. but its terribly expensive. I also enjoy going to flea makets, i've gotten some great inexpensive vintage jewlery there! Also, i'm a big online shopper, i really like shopbop.com, and also little independent sites i come across.
AA=the shit!
Favorite outfit: When i feel a little more conservitive: Black shift dress, tons of gold chains, black patternded wolford tights and flats. But a normal outfit would be: high waisted jeans tucked into a blouse, a leather jacket , tons of jewlery and flats. Maybe a headscarf if im having an old hollywood moment.
lalalala
Heels or Flats: Flats! I'm tall for my age. so i never really need to wear heels anyway
i <3>
Skirts or Dresses: Dresses! I'm going through a huge dress phase right now. They are also so easy to find!
Kate's blog-not yours
Black or White: Black, its just so classic and universally flattering.
blahblahblah
Favorite Accessorie (sp): My huge owl pendant. Without the chain its about 5 inches long! I found it at a flea market for $5, i get compliments on it wherever i go! Its a mix of colors, so it really brightens up any outfit! I really like to wear it with just a plain black shift.
lalalallalalala
Favorite Bag: If its one i own then its my grandmothers evening bag. It fastens with a key. Its quite lovely. But if i could have anything id want the Marc Jacobs stam.
asssssssssssdfgjhk
Ava has a great sense of style. She loves cintage style clothes and is definetly someone you would wanto to go to for fashion advice.
xoxo

7 comments:

tiana b. said...

I'm in a dress phase, too!
I lovveee em.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!

Anna said...

Hey :] Amazing blog.

I agree on almost all of your points. I am obsessed with dresses right now & dark wash skinnies are one of my favorite items.

Anna

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I love the MJ stam, so much money though.

Anyways, my bog is back, take a look!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

oh and I love vintage, and chanel, I agree with most of what you say,

Karine said...

Uau!
Your blog is sooo cute!

First:the name is amazing!
Chiffon and lace?
LOVED!

^^

Visit me!
i'm brazilian and i'm new here!

kissessss

NonchalantMod said...

i loved the Balenciaga one too :)